“Send To” Button Stops Working on Ubuntu¶
On Ubuntu 12.04 and later, you may experience that the “Send To” button inQuantumATK 12.8.0 only works once - after that it stops responding to clicks. To fix this, follow these steps:
- From the command line, run: qtconfig.
- This program may not be installed, in which case it will give some suggestions, like qt3-config and qt4-config
- If so, install at4-config (QuantumATK uses Qt 4.8) using the command sudo apt-get install qt4-config
- Now qtconfig should start
- Under GUI style, select “Cleanlooks”
- Save the setup File>Save
- Exit qtconfig
- Start VNL again
Hopefully the problem is now resolved. We are working on a more proper solution for upcoming versions of QuantumATK, however this is really a bug in Qt, so there’s only so much we can do.